Over 8,900 USA Rate Centers
The Network Authority SIP origination offers aggregated local DID inbound service from over 8,900 rate centers in all states, Puerto Rico and Canada. Optional DID/DDI service is also available from many international locations, upon request.
- Create “virtual” presence in minutes
- Replace costly multiple-facility TDM solutions with an aggregated geo-redundant hand-off.
- Avoid capital expense associated with building your own points of presence.
- Point numbers to any trunk group/IP address/URI.
- Register e911
- Submit Directory Listing (DL) and Calling Name (CNAM)
- Enable SMS with text-to-911 feature
- Provision and scale on demand
Local Number Portability (LNP) service is available for all rate centers.
What people are saying!
“I’ve had the pleasure of working with The Network Authority team for over 5 years. Their professionalism and responsiveness is refreshing for our industry.“
Sean R: OTT Application Service Provider
Transport toll-free calls originated on the PSTN
Disconnected number revenue sharing is an easy way to make extra revenue on your unused, idle DIDs (including toll-free numbers). When someone calls an unused number or disconnected number, instead of the disconnected or no longer in service message, users will also be able to opt-in to a service.
Toll free service coverage options include:
- 48 contiguous United States and Canada
- 50 United States and Canada
- Offshore & International Plans
800-to-SIP Origination pricing is based on the originating geographical area (LATA) and the Originating Carrier (OCN) or we can set-up a competitive Flat rate for domestic and Canadian originated traffic.
Pricing OptionsOur pricing structure
- Usage Based
- All inbound DID traffic will be rated per minute
- Calls for DID TN traffic from eligible rate centers with no monthly recurring usage charge for DID TN traffic